Thursday, January 13, 2011

Updates

Finally, here are some quick photo updates of last semester, for your perusing pleasure!

My 21st Birthday - September 17
My very first cocktail! At Court Ave Brewery with Maffy and Ben, who came to visit me for the weekend! Best present ever!

Mommy's visit - October 2 - 5

Visiting with her, taking her to my work and to see Aaron at McDonalds, shopping and cooking together for old time's sake! Loved having her here and visiting together. 

Mr. and Mrs. Robinson! 10/10/10 at 10:10am
It was so special to be present for Aaron's sister Maggie's wedding to Robbie! The kids LOVE their new step-dad! 

Iowa vs. Northwestern - November 13

A cold, sad, but exciting game. Wishing Iowa would have won, but glad we got to go! 

Weekend in Wheaton

After the game at Northwestern, Aaron left me in Wheaton to hang out with Lauren and Matthew. I had a great time and was so glad to be able to see dear friends and catch up with everyone! Also, got to visit with Dr. Kepner and get more direction about my plans for next year. So glad to have her godly council!

Mary Poppins - November 28
My first broadway show ever! Aaron got me tickets for my birthday, and although I wasn't too excited about it at first, we both had a great time at the actual showing! Aaron had never seen Mary Poppins, but he really liked the show. He says he can see how that and other movies like the Sound of Music and Chitty Chitty Bang Bang have influenced my life and my outlook a lot. Of course, we weren't allowed to take pictures at the show, but this is what it looked like. 

No comments:

Post a Comment