Friday, January 7, 2011

Iowa City Visit Photos

On Monday Aaron gave me a tour of Iowa City. 
Here's us in the car. 

This is the only stop on the tour. 
You can see what our priorities are.

Another angle.

For Aaron and I, this sign holds a lot of meaning. Since we first started traveling I-80 two weeks after we started dating (back in 2008), every time we pass this sign one or the other of us says: "Would you rather name your child Belle Plaine or What Cheer?" The "Would you rather name your child..." tradition began in Illinois the first time we passed the Rochelle and Mendota exit. Since then, we've compared countless city names as possible monikers for the future little Woodards. Our all time favorite, though, is Belle Plaine and What Cheer in none other than middle of nowhere Iowa. 

1 comment:

  1. I just noticed I had a new blog follower, but your name didn't ring a bell, so I came here to find you. I had to read all the way to here before I recognized you in a photo. :) I'll check in on your blog, and thank you for reading mine.

    ReplyDelete