Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The Fruit of my Labor

I finally got my house clean!
(Sorry about the picture quality. Our house is really dark and my phone doesn't have flash)

Proof that there actually was a kitchen table underneath all that junk

The two green chairs have been unavailable since Christmas... It's nice to finally have a place for both of us to sit at the same time!

The new desk we brought over and put in place of the recliner. Looks a little cluttered but actually just needs a few final touches - including the desktop computer my boss is giving us.

The fruits of my labor - 7 boxes and 2 bags ready to go to Goodwill

Cleaning the bathroom mostly involved a little bleach, but I did pull out this cabinet and hang it all by myself! It's nice to get all my makeup and junk off the sink.

This is the new sitting area I made in the bedroom, with all our favorite books and pictures within arm's reach.

Since the bed is in the corner there is a lot more space and the room feels a lot bigger! Also, it's nice to have some more light in the bedroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment