Saturday, April 2, 2011

Happy Birthday Aaron!

Well, Aaron successfully turned 23! We started the day as soon as I got home from work at 12:05 AM. As I walked through the door, my more-boy-than-man of a husband insisted we open the gifts he had gotten from my parents, sister, and me. I took these pictures of him opening his presents, happy with his gifts of books, a DVD, and some new undershirts (from his too-practical wife).


Since we both worked during the day on his birthday, we came home in the evening and enjoyed a visit from two of his best friends from high school, Jake and Dan. As a sidenote, Dan is getting married in October, and Aaron will be a groomsman in the wedding. For the boys' visit I made brats and cheesecake and we played Apples to Apples and watched the March Madness games that were on TV.

To finish off Aaron's birthday weekend, we went to his parents house for a lovely meal on Sunday after church. We feel so blessed to be surrounded by people who love us, and so blessed to love each other so much! Hoping this next year proves to be one of the best yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment