Saturday, March 19, 2011

St. Patty's Day Parade with Hayden

Since I am a horrible photographer, and the Nuzum's (who took our wedding photos) are amazing photographers, I decided to give you a link to their photos of the St. Patrick's Day Parade. Of course, they didn't get a picture of my awesome 8 year-old nephew, so to prove to you I am a horrible photographer, I'll post a picture of him here that I took. Also, I think he's really cute in his St. Patty's green.


Anyways, so after having a blast at the parade (and since the weather was amazing) I bought Hayden some green squirt guns and we had a squirt gun war outside our little trailer. It's fun to hang out with my nieces and nephews, especially since I know that next year I will be far away and the only nephew I will be close to will probably not want to have a squirt gun war for a few more years (seeing as how he will only be born in June). But anyways, eight, five, or zero, I don't care, I love all my little ones to pieces and I'm so glad I get to be an auntie seven-and-half times over! So yeah, St. Patrick's Day was a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment